Renewing your commitment
Renewing your wedding vows? Congratulations! In a world where separation and divorce seems to be the norm, a couple managing to stay together through the ups and downs of life is something to celebrate. If you and your spouse want to reconfirm your love and commitment to each other by publicly stating the reasons why you would “do it all over again” or if you have made it to a significant anniversary, a renewal of vows ceremony is the perfect choice.
- A FREE face-to-face meeting with one of our licensed Officiants PRIOR to committing to using our services.
- At this meeting, we will discuss your vision and plans for your ceremony and offer various suggestions and options to help create a personal and unique ceremony.
- If you choose to book with us, you will receive a User Name and Password to access the extensive wedding resources available on our website. Our website offers a user friendly process of developing, saving and submitting your Order of Service.
- Our Officiants are available by email, text or phone to answer any questions and to guide you through the ceremony planning process.
- On the day of your ceremony, your Wedding Officiant will arrive at your chosen destination 30 minutes before your ceremony begins.
The important thing is to remember when planning your Renewal of Vows ceremony is to show your continued commitment and to publicly declare your love again for each other. Truly, once is never enough.