Photography by Burnett Photography
It’s time to get married, your heart belongs to someone—and you’re wondering how to start the process…
Well, maybe not the whole process—you’ve probably got the decorations, venue, dress, and invitation ideas on the go—that’s easy for you because you know how to make that happen you awesome Calgarian!
But you’re unsure about the Wedding Ceremony itself, and finding an Officiant…
Feeling a little tripped-up? Please know, we live and love here too! Enduring Promises, and their Calgary team, have been officiating weddings in the Calgary-Banff area for 10 years.
Calgary couples are awesome people, people who know what they want, and how to get it. People who love the outdoors and sunny days, who enjoy chinooks, and aren’t afraid of a little snow!
We also know that:
- You don’t want a boring wedding ceremony
- You want heart-felt, engaging, and personalized—a ceremony that celebrates the lifetime commitment you are making.
- You don’t want surprises, your wedding ceremony should be so ‘you’ and reflect your personalities.
- You want to remember (and you want your guests to remember) the feeling of your wedding day and the “enduring promises” you made!
- You don’t want or need added stress—Enduring Promises knows all about weddings and can totally help with that!
- You want a just-for-you ceremony—something no one else has done!
- You want to know where to start—how to create a personalized ceremony…
If this is you and you’re like Umm, YES! Then you need to make the click and book your totally free, no-obligation consultation. One of our Calgary Officiants would love to come alongside you, hear your story, and help you create a personalized, just-for-you wedding ceremony with our Wedding Portal.
Trust us, it’s not as intimidating as it sounds!
“Our Officiant was amazing! He met with us months before our big day when we still had no idea what we really wanted in a ceremony and helped up create a vision. He was very responsive throughout the entire process and provided us with helpful tips on ceremony structure as well as fine tuning our dream vows. Our vision was to have a fun laid back ceremony and we received such great feed back from our guests! We would 100% recommend using Enduring promises!”—Norma Jean on Google
So when it comes to planning a wedding in Alberta, Enduring Promises is so there! We love this place we call home, both the city and the great outdoors, and we consider ourselves privileged to serve you.
We promise YOU’LL get to be the beautiful couple, getting married—no stress!
Looking for more information? Check out Calgary-local Annette’s blog post: Getting Married in Calgary