A bit about Paul…
I have been a licensed Wedding Officiant since 1992 and would welcome the opportunity to meet you to discuss how we can reduce the stress of helping you create a personal, unique and memoravle wedding ceremony.
My Personal Story:
- I was born in Alberta but grew up in Ontario and British Columbia. I have lived the past 24 years in the GTA, with the exception of a two year period when I lived in Germany.
- I graduated from Simon Fraser University and Summit Pacific College in B.C. – having attained a Business Administration Diploma and Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Since 1987 have served a church community in Toronto and Oakville
I married my best friend in 1992 and together we have two incredible kids and a teenager!
My Life Story
- Eastern Canada Director for Next Level International, a UK based organization developing leaders in Europe through networking partnerships with Canadians
- Involved in Pastoral ministry for 24 years, including 7 years developing community youth based programs and 17 years in the leading role in a church community
- We lived in Germany for two years, learning the language and working with community youth in an urban setting
- Sports – Soccer, Tennis, Golf
- Travel – gaining an appreciation for other cultures
- Favourite Authors – Kenneth Follett, John Grisham, Tom Clancy
- Music – Classic Rock