My Connection with Officiating Weddings
- I am a licensed Ceremony Officiant in the province of Ontario
- I have been performing weddings and funerals since 2002
My life Experience and Work
- Pastoral Care and Counselling for the past 21 years
- Education / Training in Restorative Practices, Conflict Mediation and Theological Studies
- Actively engaged in Social Justice initiatives and community initiatives throughout York Region
My Interests and Passions
Family Life: Devoted husband of 20 years with a son and a daughter.
Active Living: I am actively engaged in many sports, fitness training and mountain biking.
Faith and Culture: Active in my own faith and personal culture and truly value the diversity of other faiths and cultures.
Interests: Good family, good music and good times.