Congratulations on your engagement and your decision to get married!
I have been a licensed wedding officiant for more than 20 years.
I have worked with many couples helping them create a wedding ceremony that has been a reflection of their own personalities and values.
A sense of humour & being organized are things that seem to come natural to me. I would be honoured to help make your wedding day stress free and memorable.
* I was born in Newfoundland but raised in Ontario
* Over the past 35 years I have been a Minister in Toronto, Barrie and Simcoe, Ontario
* Church related work has also allowed me the privilege of traveling throughout Canada, USA, and other places around the world such as: Scotland, Holland, Poland & Japan
* I am married to my best friend, and partner in crime (Karen) for 33 years
* We have 2 daughters who are married, and so far, have blessed us with 3 grandchildren
* All of us like to play card games, board games, and of course laugh (at ourselves mostly)
My Interests and Passions
* TV shows, movies, good music, and Cadbury milk chocolate ( it’s the best!)
* Karen & I like to go on long walks most days, we love our annual vacations in Florida and from spring to fall you will find us on the tennis courts 3-4 times a week
What couples are saying
We had an amazing wedding day, and our ceremony was perfect. Clark was great at communicating with us as the wedding day approached and he asked questions to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted our ceremony to be like. We wanted a simple, yet meaningful ceremony, that would be light-hearted and fun. Clark did just that! He was so accommodating and made sure we got what we wanted. Clark is a confident person, and this made us feel at ease knowing that he had everything under control. We still have people to this day tell us that our Wedding Officiant did such an amazing job. He made sure there was a good balance of humour, and misty-eyed moments, and we couldn’t have chosen a better person to officiate our wedding ceremony.
François & Michelle Parent
As soon as my wife and I got engaged we knew our Officiant had to be Clark. We had the pleasure of meeting him previously and knew that his friendly nature and enthusiasm towards life would be the perfect fit for our outdoor wedding. When we started organizing the ceremony Clark was available and willing to answer all the questions we had. His experience helped us feel confident that the ceremony would flow seamlessly from one aspect to the next while still highlighting personal and meaningful moments throughout. During the rehearsal Clark was professional, organized, and helped us articulate our wishes for the day. He was able to uphold the vision we had for our wedding while still considering feedback from others, which, as most people know can be challenging.
Finally, the wedding day came, and again Clark was great. My wife and I could not have envisioned it more perfectly. Clark’s attention to detail combined with his sense of humour made us feel stress-free, made us and our guests laugh all while including a very sentimental, personal, yet brief message. Throughout the remainder of the reception and even days later we had friends and family tell us that Clark’s words could not have suited us any better and how much they enjoyed our ceremony.
From start to finish, Clark did an amazing job and we would highly recommend him to anyone!
Thomas & Rachel