September 15, 2010
Now that your wedding date has been set, the planning and preparation begins in earnest. One of the first questions that need to be addresses is the type of wedding you would like – and can afford! Should you have a big wedding production or a smaller more intimate celebration? Here are a few reasons why you might opt for a smaller ceremony.
1. You will to celebrate one of the biggest days of your life surrounded by your family and closest friends – not the distant relatives and high school friends who you see every 10 years at a reunion.
2. Because you’ll be surrounded by family and close friends, you’ll feel much more relaxed on your special day. Your wedding day will feel more like a celebration with loved ones than a theatrical production.
3. You will save “muchos” dollars, and have a better chance of staying within your budget, by having a small, intimate wedding celebration.
4. As the bridal couple, you will have the opportunity to spend more time with each guest. The guests also have the opportunity to mingle with the other wedding guests in a more relaxed manner.
5. A smaller wedding gives your loved ones a greater opportunity to get involved and contribute in your celebration. More work can get delegated to family instead of the regular wedding professionals.
A smaller wedding celebration, by its very nature, will not be a typical ceremony. As such, your wedding day will be more memorable for you as well as for your guests.
Follow along at our blog. We post lots of content that will help you create your perfect, hopefully stress-free, wedding day.
Go, check out our Tips and Suggestions and we’ll catch up with you next time!